Note: if you are joining a Membership Scheme, please see the separate Terms and Conditions.
- We’d rather trust our clients so instead of asking for a deposit, we may ask you to present photo ID at the start of your session. This will be copied and stored for security reasons. It will not be shown to or shared with anyone other than in exceptional circumstances, such as for legal reasons. As soon as it’s clear you’ve not broken these Terms & Conditions and at your request, the copy will be destroyed.
- You can cancel your session and receive a full refund up to 24 hours before the scheduled start time. We cannot refund any fees paid for cancellations within 24 hours.
- Setup and takedown before and after your session must take place within your booked timeslot so as not to interfere with other user’s sessions.
- Booked sessions include access to all equipment, software and facilities listed on the Facilities page, but it cannot be guaranteed that any particular piece of equipment will be present, available or functioning at any given time. Equipment must not be removed from the studio premises.
- We will make every effort to assist with genuine technical faults that are not your fault. However, we will not be required to assist with any technical faults that are the cause of yourself, or non-technical or creative issues that you encounter such as routing or use of software. Online help and manuals are accessible for most equipment.
- Booked studio time does not include any assistance such as engineers or producers, but this can be booked for an additional fee.
- Access is for the paying client only. Guests are permitted provided that the client takes sole responsibility for them and ensures that they adhere to these Terms & Conditions.
- At the end of your session you are required to deliver back the premises and equipment in the same condition as at the beginning of your session. You agree to pay for any damage to equipment, the structure of the premises or other contents caused by yourself or your guests, except for reasonable wear and tear (minor aesthetic marks and scratches from ordinary use).
- You can store equipment at the studio by prior arrangement and at your own risk.
- Any work and digital content you create on shared studio equipment belongs to you.
General Studio Rules:
- Liquids shall be kept away from all Equipment at all times
- No smoking
- Antisocial, unprofessional or disruptive behaviour may result in you being asked to leave and in extreme cases you won’t be allowed back
- Both the internal and external studio doors must be kept closed at all times when making noise so as not to disturb other building users
- Please take any rubbish with you when you leave
- Please use the ventilation system if the room is getting stuffy, smelly or too hot!
- Please switch everything off when you leave the studio