Studio Share Membership Terms & Conditions:
- By joining the Studio Share Membership scheme you agree to a minimum term of 3 months. You can give your notice at any point, but you will be required to pay for the full 3 months.
- After 3 months, membership continues on a rolling, monthly basis and you can cancel at any time.
- Your membership will start immediately if you join in the first 2 weeks of the month, or on the 1st of the following month if you join in the second 2 weeks. Your membership will renew on the 1st of each month.
- Membership is only available to those aged 18 and over.
- Membership must be set up using a credit or debit card which can be charged monthly.
- You will receive studio credit (‘Sessions’) on the 1st of the month. This can be used to pay for online bookings. Gold members get 6 Sessions per month, Silver members get 4 Sessions.
- You can carry up to 2 sessions over to the next month. Unused/lost sessions will not be refunded.
- If you cancel your membership any remaining Sessions are lost.
- You can up/downgrade your Membership at any point, effective from the 1st of the following month.
- New members are required to sign a membership contract and present photo ID on their first session. This will be copied and stored for security reasons, in lieu of a deposit. It will not be shown to or shared with anyone other than in exceptional circumstances, such as for legal reasons. As soon as your membership has expired and on your request, the copy will be destroyed.
- Membership schemes do not include any assistance such as engineers or producers, but this can be be requested for an additional fee.
- Any Membership paid fees are unrefundable. This includes Memberships that are cancelled by management for breach of contract.
Please also read the Membership Agreement contract that you will be required to sign.
General Terms & Conditions for using the facilities:
- Access is for the paying client only, who must be 18 or over. Up to 3 guests are permitted provided that the client takes sole responsibility for them and ensures that they adhere to these Terms & Conditions.
- Minors must be accompanied by someone 18 or over.
- You can cancel your session and receive a refund of your studio credit 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Cancellations within 24 hours won’t receive a refund.
- Setup and takedown before and after your session must take place within your booked timeslot so as not to interfere with other user’s sessions.
- Access to the facilities is subject to availability. We can’t guarantee that your desired hours will be available, but you can book sessions in advance provided they fall within your membership term.
- Booked sessions include access to all equipment, software and facilities listed on the Facilities page, but it cannot be guaranteed that any particular piece of equipment will be present, available or functioning at any given time. Equipment must not be removed from the studio premises.
- We will make every effort to assist with genuine technical faults that are not your fault. However, we will not be required to assist with any technical faults that are the cause of yourself, or non-technical or creative issues that you encounter such as routing or use of software. Online help and manuals are accessible for most equipment.
- At the end of your session you are required to deliver back the premises and equipment in the same condition as at the beginning of your session. You agree to pay for any damage to equipment, the structure of the premises or other contents caused by yourself or your guests, except for reasonable wear and tear (minor aesthetic marks and scratches from ordinary use).
- Any work and digital content you create on shared studio equipment belongs to you. Files left on the studio computer are at your own risk.
- You can store equipment at the studio by prior arrangement and at your own risk.
General Studio Rules:
- Liquids shall be kept away from all Equipment at all times
- No smoking
- Antisocial, unprofessional or disruptive behaviour may result in you being asked to leave and in extreme cases you won’t be allowed back
- Both the internal and external studio doors must be kept closed at all times when making noise so as not to disturb other building users
- Please take any rubbish with you when you leave
- Please use the ventilation system if the room is getting stuffy, smelly or too hot!
- Please switch off vocal booth light, ceiling lights and ventilation when you leave (everything else is automated).